APPLICABLE RAW MATERIALS
waste plastics, waste tires, aluminum-plastic panels, capsule medicine boards, food aluminum-plastic packaging, etc.
Uses: To test the oil yield of raw materials such as waste plastics, waste tires, aluminum-plastic panels, capsule medicine boards, and food aluminum-plastic packaging, while extracting carbon black, aluminum powder, etc.
CAPACITY: 100KG/BATCH,200KGS/BATCH. DELVERY: 40HQ*1
PROCESS OF TIRE PYROLYSIS EQUIPMENT
1. The raw materials are directly loaded into the pyrolysis reactor, catalytically and heating, the oil vapor is distilled out and released from the oil gas separator to the water cooling pond.
2. The liquefiable part is cooled into fuel oil. The non-liquefiable part is the synchronized gas that passes through the water seal and gas system. One part of the flammable gas is transport to the reactor combustion chamber burned as fuel for heating, and the other part of the excess flammable gas is burned in waste combustion chamber or collects.
- The smoke and dust produced during the whole combustion process are processed by the desulfuring tower, and carbon black is discharged after the reactor is cooled to less than 80℃.
APPLICATION OF FINAL PRODUCT:
Final Product: Tire oil,Steel,carbon black.
(1) Tire oil: The tire oil is crude oil , which can be used as industrial fuel in boiler plants, or sold directly to brick factories, cement plants, steel plants, glass plants, and other places where heavy oil is needed.
Sell as waste or melting for steel making.
a. It can be pressed ball used for industrial heating by combustion, its combustion value is equivalent to coal, and it can be used directly instead of coal;
b. It can be pulverized and refined into different standards, used as additives for paints, pigments, and rubber products.
- The equipment is modularized, no foundation is required, and installation and movement are more convenient.
- Newly designed gas purification system makes the production cleaner and environmentally friendly.
- Suitable for small batch production operations, such as: waste plastics, waste tires, waste paint residue, etc.
Post time: Sep-03-2021